to return to
A Really Rotten Borough
CLICK HERE
latest update 12 February 2010
............................................................

Thursday 3 September 2009

Whistleblowers....number and amounts paid, source of funds-LATEST

J Locker has responded to Wirral Council as follows:

Many thanks.

Having established beyond doubt that the Council has paid off at least one Whistleblower can I refer back to my original question , which was non specific and within the guidelines of both FOIA and DPA , which was ...

"Under the terms of the FOIA could I ask for details of the number of "whistleblowers" the council has "paid off " in the last three years together with details of the amounts paid.

In addition I would request details of the source of those funds paid out [ As detailed in the Council's accounting practice] ie : From which sector of funding were the payments made ?"

I should stress that I am not asking for personal details about the Whistleblower[s] but am enquiring from a budgetary point of view….How Many , How Much , and where in the Council’s Annual accounts will I find the entries…..in fact in order to ensure that you do not contravene the Data Protection Act I will modify my request even further…

“How much has been paid ? “ and “Where in the Council’s Annual accounts will I find the entries?”

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

The council has until 10 September in which to respond

.

.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment