to return to
A Really Rotten Borough
CLICK HERE
latest update 12 February 2010
............................................................

Thursday 10 September 2009

Whistleblowers....number and amounts paid, source of funds-LAST DAY

J Locker has responded to Wirral Council's Information Manager as follows:

Many thanks for your reply. It is disappointing that after all this time my initial request is still being met with apparent prevarication and semantics. I am sure we all know exactly what I am asking and exactly what I mean by "paid off" , in fact you inferred as much in your statement....

"The terms on which an employee agrees to terminate his employment are confidential and it would be unlawful for the Council to provide details to the public of such matters."

However Let me see if I can help you by rephrasing my questions again.

In the last three years has any Wirral Council employee received any payment as part of a compromise agreement , exchange for terminating their employment with Wirral Council . [ I think we have already established that they have ]

How much were they paid and where in my copy of the the Council's audited accounts will I find the entries.

The Council has until 10 September (today) in which to respond.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment